[Rd] Testing window for R 2.13.0

Steven McKinney smckinney at bccrc.ca
Sat Mar 19 00:39:43 CET 2011

Thank you for another release and all of your hard work.

Hopefully your degree of impatience with reports immediately
after release is inversely proportional to the number
of reports before release.  Given some good pre-release feedback
it would be a shame to discourage reports immediately after
release :)

I'll install and start testing now...

Having worked for a commercial software company, I am
continuously amazed at how quickly bugs are fixed, feature
requests are implemented, and patched versions released by
this open source group (this includes Bioconductor and
many of the package maintainers).

No commercial vendor that I know of can or will match this
response.

Steven McKinney

Statistician
Molecular Oncology and Breast Cancer Program
British Columbia Cancer Research Centre