[Rd] CRAN: How to list a non-Sweave doc under "Vignettes:" on package page?

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Mon Nov 7 03:09:09 CET 2011

Thanks, and sorry for hijacking. I tried it once and gave up later
because I do not want hard-coded files (may be good or bad, though).
My point is that both CRAN and the package documentation are
restricted to Sweave for automatic generation of the vignette list. I
was hoping that vigettes could be like demos, which are listed in
demo/00Index by package authors and will show up in demo(package =
xxx). I apologize if this is irrelavent to your question.

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>