[Rd] R-devel (2.14 alpha) Windows binary

Peter Dalgaard pd.mes at cbs.dk
Wed Oct 5 08:48:43 CEST 2011

I suspect that the Windows build system just hasn't caught on to the short time between 2.13.2 and the start of run-in for 2.14.0. I think the usual logic is that pre-releases of the next version replace the patch releases of the old one (by definition, there shouldn't be updates to 2.13.2 anyway).

-pd