[Rd] [patch] giving library() a 'version' argument

Ken Williams Ken.Williams at windlogics.com
Wed Apr 11 18:18:29 CEST 2012

Apparently the patch file got eaten.  Let me try again with a .txt extension.

 -Ken

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of any kind is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.