[Rd] Task views (was: Re: [R] Schwefel Function Optimization)

Patrick Burns pburns at pburns.seanet.com
Sat Feb 11 18:55:03 CET 2012

On 11/02/2012 08:25, Hans W Borchers wrote:
> Vartanian, Ara<aravart<at>  indiana.edu>  writes:
>
>> All,
>>
>> I am looking for

> Why is it necessary over and over again to point to the Optimization Task
> View?

Now it could be that people are not trying
very hard to solve their own problems, but
to be fair it is a pretty gruelling process
to find the Task Views.

May I suggest that there be a "Task Views" item
on the left sidebar of the R website in the
Documentation section?

--
Patrick Burns
pburns at pburns.seanet.com
twitter: @portfolioprobe
http://www.portfolioprobe.com/blog
http://www.burns-stat.com
(home of 'Some hints for the R beginner'
and 'The R Inferno')