[Rd] Problem in vignette packaging of Sweave in utils package

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Tue Jul 3 19:54:04 CEST 2012

Strange enough; I just noticed the HTML index pages of several base
packages were gone (e.g. base, stats, tools, utils) under Ubuntu. Not
sure if this is a problem of Debian packages or R itself.

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.15.1 (2012-06-22)
Platform: i686-pc-linux-gnu (32-bit)

locale:
 [1] LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8       LC_NUMERIC=C
 [3] LC_TIME=en_US.UTF-8        LC_COLLATE=en_US.UTF-8
 [5] LC_MONETARY=en_US.UTF-8    LC_MESSAGES=en_US.UTF-8
 [7] LC_PAPER=C                 LC_NAME=C
 [9] LC_ADDRESS=C               LC_TELEPHONE=C
[11] LC_MEASUREMENT=en_US.UTF-8 LC_IDENTIFICATION=C

attached base packages:

Regards,
Yihui
--