[Rd] RSiteSearch

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Fri Mar 30 22:29:56 CEST 2012

I don't know what the RSiteSearch function does anymore, or who
maintains it. Please ignore this if you have nothing to do with it.

I recently moved my R site, finzi.psych.upenn.edu to a new
computer. Somehow some of the mailing-list search capabilities were
lost, and I do not have time to find the problem. Because I have not
been maintaining these lists at all since 2010, I decided that the
simplest thing was just to remove them all from the search
path. Again, some of them haven't been working anyway for a few weeks,
and I have had only one complaint. (And there are much better ways to
search mailing lists now.)

The functions, task views, and vignette searches still work.

Eventually I would like to move to a different search engine for
functions, task views, and vignettes. But it isn't that hard to
maintain the current one (Namazu) as well, if you want me to do that.

Jon
Home page: http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron
Editor: Judgment and Decision Making (http://journal.sjdm.org)