[Rd] check warning with .onLoad() and setClass()

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri Oct 4 13:49:55 CEST 2013

On 4 October 2013 at 12:59, Rainer M Krug wrote:
| Thanks John
|
| that is likely the solution to my problem, but I don't understand how I
| can use it and I can't find the example in the Rcpp package (I did grep
| for setLoadAtion on the whole source package of Rcpp, but nothing came up with ). Could you
| please provide me a link (or the filename) where I can see how to use
| this function?

Alternatively just call

   loadModules("simObj", TRUE)

in one of the R/*R files, eg in RcppCNPy I load the module from R/cnpy.R --
and it's the sole R statement in that package as everything happens in the
Modules declaration over in in the src/ directory:

   edd at max:~$ cat svn/rcpp/pkg/RcppCNPy/R/*

   loadModule("cnpy", TRUE)

   edd at max:~$

If you had several modules, you'd need to issue a loadModules(...) for each.
Oh, and rcpp-devel is still ready, willing and able for Rcpp questions. ;-)

Hth, Dirk