[Rd] R CMD check fails in R-devel r63910

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 13 15:11:38 CEST 2013

This seems to be nothing to do with R-devel, which has none of those
classes.

Note that the versions of lme4 currently offered by CRAN for R 3.0.1 and
R-devel are different.  I expect that is the root of the confusion,
although as far as I know the one with class "merMod" is the one for
R-devel.

But the posting guide applies: you have not supplied the 'at a minimum'
information asked for nor a reproducible example.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk