[Rd] Vignette problem and CRAN policies

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Mon Sep 23 23:28:26 CEST 2013

Hello, All:

       Professor Ripley is correct as usual:  I misunderstood his
original statement of the problem.

       He gave two possible solutions.  I could not make the first
solution work, and I didn't try the second until someone else on this
list explained it in slightly more detail.

       The correction passed R CMD check on my local computer.  It has
been "building" on R-Forge since 2013-09-20 19:19:14+02.  I hope this
completes soon enough for me to meet Ripley's Sept. 25 deadline for this
correction to "sos".

       Thanks again to Prof. Ripley and everyone else who took the time
to read my post.

       Spencer