[Rd] Vignette problem and CRAN policies

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Mon Sep 23 23:44:15 CEST 2013

Spencer,

FYI. I just noted in your post below the error message from WriteXLS regarding TEXT::CSV_XS missing.

Please note that in version >=3.0 of WriteXLS (current is 3.2.1), that is no longer required and has been replaced by Text::CSV_PP, which is a Pure Perl module and is included in the WriteXLS CRAN package to reduce the dependencies on nonstandard external Perl modules.

Regards,

Marc Schwartz