[Rd] R 3.1.0: 'R CMD Sweave' deletes non tex files created upon batch mode exit

Gregory R. Warnes greg at warnes.net
Tue Apr 15 21:17:38 CEST 2014

I have, at times, been a heavy user of R CMD Sweave and would prefer to see it fixed!

I encountered this error while preparing notes for a guest lecture last fall, and was too busy to identify the source of the error, so worked around it (thank goodness for version control, making file restores easy) rather than reporting the bug….

-Greg