[Rd] suggestion for "sets" tools upgrade

Carl Witthoft carl at witthoft.com
Fri Feb 7 22:11:24 CET 2014

Thanks to Duncan and all who responded.

I agree that the algebraic set rules do not allow for indistinguishable
elements;  I must have been deeply immersed in quantum fermions when I
wrote "strictly" rather than "less" in front of "algebraic style.

I'll clean up my code (so that intersect() remains symmetric, among
other things) , and submit as a separate package to CRAN.

Carl

--

Sent from a parallel universe almost, but not entirely,
nothing at all like this one.