[Rd] suggestion for "sets" tools upgrade

Carl Witthoft carl at witthoft.com
Sun Feb 9 14:07:51 CET 2014

No, I wasn't, so thanks for pointing me to that package.  I think I'll
still post my new toys, because "sets"  fails the "obvious for dummies"
test.  I looked at the documentation, and while it's clearly a very
powerful collection of functions, it's not obvious exactly what the
family of "cset_*" tools do or don't do.
The stuff I'm writing is,  I hope :-), much easier to learn and remember
for the casual or occasional user.   De gustibus non disputandum applies
here.

Carl

--

Sent from a parallel universe almost, but not entirely,
nothing at all like this one.