[Rd] Title case in DESCRIPTION for package where a word is a function name

Prof J C Nash (U30A) nashjc at uottawa.ca
Sat Apr 25 13:11:47 CEST 2015

Hendrik pointed out it was the parentheses that gave the complaint.
Single quotes and no parentheses seem to satisfy R CMD check. Perhaps
that needs to be in the WRE.

However, I have for some time used the parentheses to distinguish
functions from packages. optim() is a function, optimx a package.
Is this something CRAN should be thinking about? I would argue greater
benefit to users than title case.

JN