[Rd] Small typo in german translation
rhurlin at gwdg.de
Mon Feb 16 09:29:21 CET 2015
I found a small typo in the german translation for the aggregate() function:
In the string "keine Zeile für die Aggragation" it should be spelled
'Aggregation' instead of 'Aggragation' (e instead a).
After a quick look into the sources, I found two places for it:
#grep -r -e "Aggragation" *
src/library/stats/po/R-de.po:msgstr "keine Zeile für die Aggragation"
Binary file src/library/translations/inst/de/LC_MESSAGES/R-stats.mo matches
This is (at least) on R-devel, I did not look into other versions. Hope,
it is ok to not offer a diff for it.
Thanks for all your work.
More information about the R-devel