[Rd] R-core package cross compilation help

Sasikumar Kandhasamy ckmsasi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 22:58:16 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am a beginner to R language and currently exploring R to use it for
machine learning use case. My requirement is to include R-core package in
my embedded linux box which runs on customized Monta Vista Linux with
kernel 2.6.32 and it has multi-core MIPS processor.

I hope, there is NO pre-compiled R package for Monta vista linux and mips
processor. So, i am trying to do cross compilation with monta vista mips
compiler toolchain.

Can you please help me with reference manuals(if any) on setting up the R
package for cross compilation? and also, given that we need only
statistical analytic model algorithms and we may not use graphical
interface, what is the recommendation on packages to be compiled?

Thanks & Regards
Sasi

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]