[Rd] (no) circular dependency

Gregory Warnes greg at warnes.net
Fri Apr 8 19:04:20 CEST 2016

A third possibility, which I use in my gtools and gdata packages, is to use soft-links to create a copy of the relevant functions from one package in the other.  I make sure these functions are *not* exported, so no conflicts are created, and the use of soft-links mean the code never gets out of sync.

-Greg

--
Change your thoughts and you change the world.
--Dr. Norman Vincent Peale