[Rd] Fwd: Re: RSiteSearch, sos, rdocumentation.org, ...?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Sat Dec 17 22:44:51 CET 2016

Hi, Jonathan:

       Thanks for letting us know.  I can't imagine that the
unavailability of RSiteSearch would be more than an inconvenience.

       When you get time, I'd like to know more about what you know
about how it was hacked, the host operating system, any anti-virus /
Internet protection software that failed and anything you think might
reduce the risk of a repeat in the future.

       Best Wishes,
       Spencer Graves