[Rd] problem submitting R bug; bug plotting in tiling window manager

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 02:04:47 CET 2016

You posted a bug report, but it had no content other than "til".  That's
what many abusers of the system have done, so you were blocked.

I have read the first line of your bug report, and it says " I'm not
sure if this is a bug with i3 or R ".  If you're not sure if it's a bug
or not, then please post to R-devel.  That's a moderated list so if this
is your first post, it may take a while to appear.

This probably seems unreasonable to you, but a lot of abuse is sent to
the bug list, so we block it quite early.  I'll unblock you now, but
please don't post there again unless your discussion on R-devel
indicates this is a problem with R rather than i3.

Duncan Murdoch