[Rd] R 3.2.4 rc issue

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 09:11:42 CET 2016

Thanks for the info, Dirk.

The tarball builds don't run make check (because of a policy decision that it is better to have the sources available on all platforms for testing than to have none if it breaks on a single platform). However the build as of tonight has no problem with make check on the build machine. Did you by any chance forget that Matrix is a recommended package and expected to be available when checking?

-pd