[Rd] vignette/knitr help

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Tue May 3 20:29:53 CEST 2016

Dear Mick,

Note that both knitr and rmarkdown are listed under Suggests: both are
required to compile the vignette. Installing rmarkdown should solve
the problem. If not, please provide more information. OS, R version,
digest version, ...

Best regards,
ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature
and Forest
Kliniekstraat 25
1070 Anderlecht
Belgium

To call in the statistician after the experiment is done may be no
more than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be
able to say what the experiment died of. ~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher
The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does
not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body
of data. ~ John Tukey