[Rd] Fwd: Re: RSiteSearch, sos, rdocumentation.org, ...?

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Thu Sep 8 12:01:00 CEST 2016

OK.  It is sort of fixed and sort of works.

We'll keep it for now, but this is not going to work forever. When
namazu fails completely I will not have the time to install a new
search engine.

One option is to use google. For a site like this, I think they will
want some money, but I'm not sure, and I do not have the time to deal
with it.

We have over 10,000 packages now. I wonder if searching all help files
is really helpful anymore.

Jon