[Rd] formal process for orphaning a package

Andrew Redd amredd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 18:53:09 CEST 2016

The README states clearly that a package is orphaned under any of three
conditions:

   1. The Maintainer requests is.
   2. The maintainer email bounces
   3. The maintainer is unresponsive to requests regarding the package from
   CRAN maintainers

But I think that it is a good idea to include those conditions in the
manuals.