[Rd] withAutoprint({ .... }) ?

Kirill Müller kirill.mueller at ivt.baug.ethz.ch
Tue Sep 27 13:27:20 CEST 2016

On 25.09.2016 18:29, Martin Maechler wrote:
> I'm now committing my version (including (somewhat incomplete)
> documentation, so you (all) can look at it and try / test it further.
Thanks, that's awesome. Is `withAutoprint()` recursive? How about
calling the new function in `example()` (instead of `source()` as it is
now) so that examples are always rendered in auto-print mode? That may
add some extra output to examples (which can be removed easily), but
solve the original problem in a painless way.

-Kirill