[Rd] R CMD check warning about compiler warning flags

Juan Telleria jtelleriar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 00:00:50 CET 2017

Maybe I'm new, and forgive my ignorance, but maybe in the future (~ X years
from now) the R Project could be managed entirely from github, by doing
pull requests and only R Core having commit rights...

Would make the forking process also easier... And could be a good roadmap.

But we're not using git, we're just sending emails back and forth.  I don't
> need to run svn to get some useful information from the number 73909.
> Winston's web page at https://github.com/wch/r-source/commit/2e80059 does
> display the number 73909 if you know where to look, but his email doesn't
> contain it.
>
> I don't know about other svn users, but I'd be perfectly content to read
> something like "This appears to have been added in rev 73909 (diff shown
> here: https://github.com/wch/r-source/commit/2e80059)."
>
> Duncan Murdoch

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]