[Rd] unlicense

Karl Millar kmillar at google.com
Wed Jan 18 00:13:51 CET 2017

Please don't use 'Unlimited' or 'Unlimited + ...'.

Google's lawyers don't recognize 'Unlimited' as being open-source, so
our policy doesn't allow us to use such packages due to lack of an
acceptable license.  To our lawyers, 'Unlimited + file LICENSE' means
something very different than it presumably means to Uwe.

Thanks,

Karl