[Rd] SUGGESTION: Use JIRA for Bug Reporting, Package Development and Project Management

TELLERIA RUIZ DE AGUIRRE, JUAN JTELLERIA at external.gamesacorp.com
Thu Jun 8 17:13:42 CEST 2017

Thank you Duncan.

You really have a point.

I made my suggestion based on a comparison between MariaDB Server (GNU GPL v2) Bug Reporting System (JIRA: https://jira.mariadb.org/projects/MDEV/issues & Github: https://github.com/MariaDB) and R (GNU GPL v2); and I thought "Base R" (Bugzilla / R-Devel) or "Packages" (Github, R-forge, Bioconductor, Mailing-List) could benefit from it, at it is a powerful resource in my opinion that community shall be aware off.

However, as it is right now it is also great.

Kind regards,
Juan