June 2017 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu Jun 1 11:40:29 CEST 2017
Ending: Fri Jun 30 23:54:31 CEST 2017
- [Rd] stats::line() does not produce correct Tukey line when n mod 6 is 2 or 3
- [Rd] sum() returns NA on a long *logical* vector when nb of TRUE values exceeds 2^31
- [Rd] read.table
jing hua zhao
- [Rd] Usage of PROTECT_WITH_INDEX in R-exts
- [Rd] surprisingly, S4 classes with a "dim" or "dimnames" slot are final (in the Java sense)
- [Rd] [bug] droplevels() also drop object attributes (comment…)
- [Rd] Unexpected interaction between missing() and a blank expression
- [Rd] Philosophy behind converting Fortran to C for use in R
- [Rd] SUGGESTION: Use JIRA for Bug Reporting, Package Development and Project Management
TELLERIA RUIZ DE AGUIRRE, JUAN
- [Rd] Creating a private CRAN with webpages
- [Rd] translateChar in NewName in bind.c
Suharto Anggono Suharto Anggono
- [Rd] Question about R developpment
- [Rd] Possible with enableJIT function
- [Rd] Custom connections
- [Rd] print for lists evaluates "AsIs"-elements of type "language"
- [Rd] [WISH / PATCH] possibility to split string literals across multiple lines
- [Rd] spurious warning in ave()
Therneau, Terry M., Ph.D.
- [Rd] duplicated factor labels.
- [Rd] [WISH / PATCH] possibility to split string literals
- [Rd] Simplify and By Convert Factors To Numeric Values
- [Rd] 'ordered' destroyed to 'factor'
- [Rd] R history: Why 'L; in suffix character ‘L’ for integer constants?
- [Rd] dist function in R is very slow
- [Rd] suggestion to fix packageDescription() for Windows users
- [Rd] Issue with memory deallocation/fragmentation on systems which use glibc
- [Rd] \U or \L perl regex in gsub removes text outside capturing group in UTF-8 contexts
- [Rd] Bug report for sealClass() in Core-maintained package "methods"
- [Rd] Rmpi, openMPI editions.
- [Rd] arrows: no vectors for "code" and "angle" parameters
- [Rd] Fortran programs not writing stdout on windows
- [Rd] Compiling R-devel - missing some expected features (zlib, bzlib, lzma, PCRE)
Viechtbauer Wolfgang (SP)
- [Rd] hpc r configure not recognizing zlib
- [Rd] Unexpected behaviour of base::qr()$rank
- [Rd] v3.4.0-2 incompatible with gcc 7.1
- [Rd] setReplaceMethod creates 'object' in the userworkspace
- [Rd] LC_TIME not set correctly by Sys.setlocale() ?
- [Rd] Odd behaviour in within.list() when deleting 2+ variables
- [Rd] Suggestion for optim() in stats package
- [Rd] paste strings in C
- [Rd] texi2pdf doesn't find the correct MikTex installation due to erroneous Sys.which()
- [Rd] regexec() bug in R 3.4.0
- [Rd] suggestion: mention how to format DOIs in "Writing R Extensions"
- [Rd] Rprintf expected encoding
Last message date:
Fri Jun 30 23:54:31 CEST 2017
Archived on: Fri Jun 30 23:54:42 CEST 2017
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).