[Rd] validspamobject?

Emil Bode emil@bode @ending from d@n@@kn@w@nl
Wed Aug 15 10:26:48 CEST 2018

Hello,

If you want to determine where the warning is generated, I think it's easiest to run R with options(warn=2).
In that case all warnings are converted to errors, and you have more debugging tools, e.g. you can run traceback() to see the calling stack, or use options(error=recover).
Hope you can catch it.

Best regards,
Emil Bode

is an institute of the Dutch Academy KNAW <http://knaw.nl/nl> and funding organisation NWO <http://www.nwo.nl/>.