[Rd] validspamobject?

William Dunlap wdunl@p @ending from tibco@com
Wed Aug 15 16:32:36 CEST 2018

That was my first thought (my second was trace(.Deprecated,...)).  However,
the spam authors don't use .Deprecated() or warning() to tell about
deprecated functions.  See spam/R/deprecated.R:

validspamobject <- function( ...) {
#    .Deprecated('validate_spam()')
    message("`validspamobject()` is deprecated. Use `validate_spam()`
directly")
    validate_spam( ...)
    }

spam.getOption <- function(...) {
#    .Deprecated(msg="`spam.getOption( arg)` is deprecated.\n Use
`getOption( spam.arg)` directly")
    message("`spam.getOption( arg)` is deprecated. Use `getOption(
spam.arg)` directly")
    getOption(...)

}

Bill Dunlap