[Rd] makeCluster hangs

T. Florian Jaeger fjaeger at ur.rochester.edu
Sun Feb 11 21:51:57 CET 2018

Dear Henrik,

thank you, for the quick reply. Bizarrely enough, the problem vanished when
I woke the computer from sleep (I had previously replicated the problem
after several restarts of both R and the MacOS).

I will follow-up if I can again replicate the problem.

Florian

--
T. Florian Jaeger
Professor of the Brain and Cognitive Sciences,
E: fjaeger at ur.rochester.edu
B: http://www.hlplab.wordpress.com/
T: https://twitter.com/_hlplab_

To schedule an appointment, please visit
http://www.bcs.rochester.edu/people/fjaeger/appointments.html

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]