[Rd] [External] undefined symbol errors when compiling package using ALTREP API

Mark Klik m@rkk||k @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Jun 4 23:21:42 CEST 2019

thanks for clearing that up, so these methods are actually not meant to be
exported on Windows and OSX?
Some of the ALTREP methods that now use 'attribute_hidden' would be very
useful to packages that aim to be ALTREP aware, should the currently
(exported) API be considered final?

thanks  for your time & best,
Mark

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]