[Rd] Halfway through writing an "IDE" with support for R; Proof of concept, and request for suggestions.

Iñaki Ucar |uc@r @end|ng |rom |edor@project@org
Fri Jun 14 09:24:07 CEST 2019

Honestly, I don't see the motivation for this. There are many similar
projects that are mature, so my feedback would be: don't reinvent the wheel
and contribute to those.

Iñaki