[Rd] tools::package_native_routine_registration_skeleton?

Koenker, Roger W rkoenker @end|ng |rom ||||no|@@edu
Sat Jun 29 08:12:51 CEST 2019

Thanks Georgi and Duncan, exports are now specified explicitly  and the  new package
is now on CRAN.

Roger Koenker
r.koenker using ucl.ac.uk<mailto:r.koenker using ucl.ac.uk>
Department of Economics, UCL
London  WC1H 0AX.