[Rd] Making R CMD nicer

Jason Xu j@@onx98 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jun 29 00:20:54 CEST 2019

Hello everyone,

First time posting in the R mailing lists so hopefully this works well.
I noticed when I type `R CMD` I get this unhelpful message:

/usr/lib/R/bin/Rcmd: 60: shift: can't shift that many

This probably comes from the file Rcmd.in. This should be easily fixed by
checking $#.

I also think it would be nice if `R CMD help` showed the usable commands.
In fact I think the CMD syntax is unnecessary since the man page shows
using R with an infile or outfile must use redirection, so the syntax can
be simply "R install" (like in git).

Thanks,
Jason

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]