[Rd] R problems with lapack with gfortran

Steve Kargl @gk @end|ng |rom troutm@@k@@p|@w@@h|ngton@edu
Sat May 4 18:43:57 CEST 2019

On Sat, May 04, 2019 at 06:05:48PM +0200, peter dalgaard wrote:

> - figure out Fortran2003 specification for C/Fortran interoperability
> -- this _sounds_ like the right solution, but I don't think many
> understand how to use it and what is implied (in particular, will it
> require making changes to LAPACK itself?)

This is probably the best solution as it should allow portability
to any Fortran processor that supports F2003 or newer standard.
See the gtk-fortran project.  It has a python program that was
used to generate the needed ISO C interfaces.

--
Steve