[Rd] R problems with lapack with gfortran

Steve Kargl @gk @end|ng |rom troutm@@k@@p|@w@@h|ngton@edu
Sun May 12 04:17:20 CEST 2019

On Sat, May 11, 2019 at 05:04:06PM +0200, Thomas Koenig wrote:

> gfortran trunk and 9-branch now have an option to automatically
> generate C prototypes for old-style F77 procedures.  I just did
>
> for a in *.f; do gfortran -fsyntax-only -fc-prototypes-external $a >
> ${a%.f}.h; done
>
> in the src/modules/lapack directory.  This generates header
> files which contain prototypes like
>
> int ilaenv_ (int *ispec, char *name, char *opts, int *n1, int *n2, int
> *n3, int *n4, size_t name_len, size_t opts_len);

Any chance that this can be created without the parameter names?

For example,

int ilaenv_ (int *, char *, char *, int *, int *, int *, int *,
	size_t , size_t );

For bonus points, a tab on continuation lines would be nice.

--
Steve