[Rd] passing extra arguments to devtools::build

Jan Gorecki j@goreck| @end|ng |rom w|t@edu@p|
Fri Sep 27 15:33:20 CEST 2019

Dear Michael,

I think R-devel mailing list is not a proper place to report issues
with devtools. I would try filling an issue in their github
repository.
If you are able to reproduce this issue using plain R without any
extra packages, then please provide such example here.

Regards,
Jan Gorecki