[Rd] undocumented 'offset' argument in src/library/grDevices/man/adjustcolor.Rd

Wed Dec 2 09:45:27 CET 2020

    > The 'offset' argument description is blank ...
    > maybe 'additive adjustment to each of the (red, green, blue, alpha)
    > values defining the colors, after adjustment by the corresponding
    > \code{.f} factor' ...?

Thank you, Ben.   I'm using adjustcolor() very often, and I had
also wondered about the documentation "FIXME" there.

As I've not been a real expert in color space transformations, I
hadn't dared to describe it myself,  but your description above
is clearly better than the emptyness ...

Maybe someone can add something, or contribute some example(s)
on how using offset != 0  makes sense ?