[Rd] [External] Feature Request: User Prompt + Message First Execution when "Managing Search Path Conflicts"

iuke-tier@ey m@iii@g oii uiow@@edu iuke-tier@ey m@iii@g oii uiow@@edu
Thu May 21 00:37:52 CEST 2020

Providing a way to more easily resolve situations that otherwise would
be errors is a reasonable thing for an IDE to do. I would prefer is
such things were optional and off by default, but other way not.

If an IDE does this and you don't approve then you don't have to use
it.

Best,

luke

--