[Rd] [External] Re: Operations with long altrep vectors cause segfaults on Windows

Hugh Parsonage hugh@p@r@on@ge @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Sep 9 08:48:40 CEST 2020

I am unable to set break or use gdb with any success when I use that version.

On linux I would do R -d gdb but this gives "unknown option '-d' "
while gdb R.exe (in the same directory as the debug version) gives the
same output as before.

I'm happy to help but I appreciate this list might not be the best
place to get a tutorial on using gdb on Windows.