[Rd] New URL redirect checks

Kevin Wright kw@@t@t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Sep 22 20:17:05 CEST 2020

Isn't the whole concept of DOI basically link-shortening/redirecting?

For example, this link
https://doi.org/10.2134/agronj2016.07.0395
redirects to
https://acsess.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.2134/agronj2016.07.0395

As a side note, I got so fed up with CRAN check complaints about (perfectly
valid) re-directs that I refuse to use the \url{} tag anymore.

Kevin

Kevin Wright

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]