[Rd] Msg not getting posted (or much delayed (was "R check false positive ..")

Sat Apr 24 19:30:17 CEST 2021

    > ----
    > Disclaimer: I sent this report first to r-package-devel using r-project.org
    > but it seems it has not been delivered to the list - re-trying to r-devel
    > ----

Also, for R-devel, your msg  sat for  3  days in the spam filter
queue, and I as list co-moderator noticed it (among all the real
spam, so quite by coincidence) and released it...

Almost surely the R-package-devel moderators did *not* notice it
in the spam filter queue there...

NB: The spam symptoms were indicated as
   position : 0, not decisive), NiceBayes (42.47%, position : 2,
   not decisive), Spamc (score=7.0, required=5.0, EthURLb 0.0,
   URIBL_BLOCKED 0.0, EZURL 0.0, MC_SPF_SOFTFAIL 7.0, position : 6,
   spam decisive),