[Rd] trouble with package loading: Function found when exporting methods from the namespace ‘raster’ which is not S4 generic: ‘all.equal’

Sun Jan 30 19:09:52 CET 2022

Can you reproduce the problem?  If so, please post the recipe for doing
so here, e.g. "install x from Github, y from CRAN, ..."  If not, it's
unlikely anyone will be able to help.

If you don't know how to do it, I'd contact the original reporter, and
at least ask the original reporter for sessionInfo() just before and
after the error occurs.

Duncan Murdoch