[Rd] tools:: extracting pkg dependencies from DCF

Jan Netík net|kj@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 14 16:14:01 CEST 2022

Hello Jan,

I have seen many packages that implemented dependencies "extraction" on
their own for internal purposes and today I was doing exactly that for
mine. It's not a big deal using read.dcf on DESCRIPTION. It was sufficient
for me, but I had to take care of some \n chars (the overall returned value
has some rough edges, in my opinion). However, the function from the branch
seems to not care about version requirements, which are crucial for me.
Maybe that is something to reconsider before merging.

Best,
Jan