[R] Cross-correlograms or cross-variograms in R?

Rene Eschen R.eschen at cabi-bioscience.ch
Fri Dec 20 13:18:02 CET 2002

> The library "spatial" included as a default library in the base package
could help you.
I did find the option to calculate correlograms and variograms, but not
_cross_variograms and _cross_correlograms. Are those in this package and if
so, what is the command?
Regards,

René Eschen.

> For my PhD I'm working on a spatial sampling grid. I do have two data sets
which I'd like to compare using cross-correlograms or cross-variograms.

> Is this an option in one of the R-packages? I've been searching the R-help
archive and the available package-documentations, but I can't find how to do
this.

René Eschen
CABI Bioscience Switzerland Centre
1 Rue des Grillons