[R] Cross-correlograms or cross-variograms in R?

Jens Nieschulze jniesch at gwdg.de
Fri Dec 20 13:54:02 CET 2002

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002, Rene Eschen wrote:

%
%> The library "spatial" included as a default library in the base package
%could help you.
%I did find the option to calculate correlograms and variograms, but not
%_cross_variograms and _cross_correlograms. Are those in this package and if
%so, what is the command?
don't know about spatial but
est.variogram{sgeostat}
specifiy variable a1 AND a2
may help you

	JN
%Regards,
%
%René Eschen.
%
%
%
%> For my PhD I'm working on a spatial sampling grid. I do have two data sets
%which I'd like to compare using cross-correlograms or cross-variograms.
%>
%> Is this an option in one of the R-packages? I've been searching the R-help
%archive and the available package-documentations, but I can't find how to do
%this.
%_______________________________________
%
%René Eschen