[R] Clearing graphics history (Windows)

Mike Prager Mike.Prager at noaa.gov
Tue Dec 24 18:39:02 CET 2002

Either I am being especially absent-minded today, or setting    .SavedPlots
<- NULL   does not work as expected.  Am I missing something, or should I
send this to R-bugs?

 > .SavedPlots
NULL

yet after bringing up the windows() device, it still has plots
stored.  Also, after generating additional plots (that are recorded),
.SavedPlots is still NULL.

...MHP

--
Michael Prager, Ph.D.                <Mike.Prager at noaa.gov>
NOAA Center for Coastal Fisheries and Habitat Research