[R] good procedure for creating plots for PowerPoint

White.Denis@epamail.epa.gov White.Denis at epamail.epa.gov
Wed May 8 17:30:32 CEST 2002

The path, R to postscript to illustrator to powerpoint has worked for me
many times with excellent results.  In Windows (NT/2000), I just cut and
paste from illustrator into powerpoint, and resize the image.  Sometimes
I delete extra frames around the graphic or change titles, etc., in
illustrator first.